Monday, November 20, 2006

You know, it really bothers me

When I have typos and mis-spellings in my blogs. Not because I made them, but because when I see them... I feel compelled to correct them. After all, this is a journal and I wouldn't proof read my journal if I was writing it in a book for myself. So, why do I feel the need to correct it here? I try not read over my posts too much... but occasionally I want to look back at something and that's when it starts. I see a word I got wrong... I go in to correct it and it snowballs from there. I start finding typos everywhere!

Anyhow, I originally got on tonight to post that I witnessed Alyssa experimenting with walking. I saw her take a hands free step from Robbie's dinosaur box to the couch. She's been able to stand hands free for several days now. I think I've been in denial as I haven' really talked about it much. I have decided with this latest development, that I will remain in denial. I am only on here posting it so she has a record of her first step. I am in no way endorsing this move.

Two things that really bother me... correcting my errors and watching my daughter take her first step (so proud of you baby... but cut it out! I told you, not until after Christmas).

No comments: