Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween

It's taking me longer than I wanted to post pictures of Halloween. It seems like I have a lot to do for Robbie's pre-school (compiling all the photos from the patch, carving and Halloween) that I haven't actually spent much time posting to my blog or reading up on my emails and chat boards.

Anyhow, Robbie had a great time. He was so excited to be spending another Halloween with his best friend :) I don't think they've missed one yet. Alyssa on the otherhand, could have cared less. She is still sick and quite miserable. She spent all of Halloween day (and night) cuddled against Cindy. I don't think Cindy minded... but Alyssa was definitely not herself as you don't normally get to cuddled her because she's so active.

Robbie was so excited about trick-or-treating that he failed to mention that he didn't have shoes on. It was in the 30s out and very cold. So, when we confronted him about his lack of shoes (about three houses into trick-or-treating) he claimed "I fine". Well, wearing just a pair of socks in 35 degree weather was not fine with me... so I went back and retrieved his boots. I have a feeling it was a much more pleasant experience with feeling in his feet. So, here are a few photos of our duo trick-or-treating. Alyssa was just along for the ride and really didn't change expressions once throughtout the whole ordeal.


No comments: