Monday, November 06, 2006

Batty Baby

I made a bat costume for Alyssa when Robbie had decided that's what she should be (she likes to hang upside down). Then I found the cow costume and all plans changed. But I still have this bat costume. So, we put her in it just for the fun of it (and so I have photos of it incase I try to sell it next year). I thought it came out really cute, so here is a picture of our little bat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayce!! I am just sitting here tonight going through my own site looking at your site and Ellen's too and thought I would post a comment and say HI! I really love Alyssa's bat costume and of course I think you are awesome for making it!! Ok, my next thought is that since I have a site, you have a site and Ellen has a site...we need to start working on Kelli!

Love Luana :)
Oh and Happy Thanksgiving!