Tonight Kasey and I went to our first "parent's night out" night with the pre-school. Kasey and I organized it this month and we chose to go bowling. We had a great time with our new friends... and in two months, we have been out two times! It doesn't seem like much, but last month was the first time we had really been out on a "date" since... well, I can't really remember.
We also have another night out scheduled for next week. It's a bit weird for us... it's like we are rejoining a club after taking several years off. It's nice to have adult interaction (without a child hanging off you).
We are enjoying ourselves and not feeling guilty about it. But we aren't going to get used to it... you never know when things could change. For now, we will just be thankful that we have people that we trust with our children. Thank you to all of them!
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment