Alyssa just charged toward Chewy, head down, full speed. I wasn't sure what she was up to, so I just observed. Alyssa crawled right up to Chewy and bit her in the back! I couldn't believe it... I don't think Chewy could either. Chewy just stood up (obviously got out of the way) and just stared at Alyssa. Alyssa just grinned and headed for a new target (my computer cables).
She's crazy! Where did she get this?
I have to add to this posting... I surrender! She's currently pulling all of her outgrown clothes out of a bag. This is the least of the evils she has found in the past 10 minutes. She's like a rabid animal (as I type this, she just pulled a stack of books on top of herself). You tell her no and redirect her... and as soon as she hits the floor, she giggles and returns to the forbidden.
What have I learned from this? Daddy does not work late. This is all because she is waiting for her daddy. My solution is give her her daddy. (He's on his way home).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does this mean that she will develop a fur ball?
Dad
Post a Comment