Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wii

That's the dumbest name ever. The Nintendo Wii is Kasey's lastest fixation. I know this is his line of work, but I really have a hard time understanding the appeal... and the need to have the lastest and greatest when they first come out. The Wii (did I mention that name really annoys me?) came out a few weeks ago, but tonight, Walmart is getting a shipment and will be putting them on the shelves at midnight.

So, what's my husband doing? He's standing in line at Walmart in hopes that he will get one of the coveted systems. We aren't even sure how many they have... and there was already a line forming when Kasey called to inquire. So his waiting may be for nothing. But I love his dedication. And he does so much for this family, that he deserves to have the lastest and greatest.

I've stood in line with Kasey before for the newest system (this was BK - before kids) and you definitely meet some interesting characters. Kasey is often the envy of many of them as soon as they figure out what he does for a living. At the very least, I'm hoping Kasey comes home with a good story or two. We'll see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would "Uss" be better?

' said...

Very funny :) I think they should just call it what it is.