Saturday, December 23, 2006

More Photos!

To all friends and family - I have set up an additional site for my family and friends to view more photos of the kids. It's a Vox site, so you need to have a login of your own (it's free) and I need to give you access (I've made it private). I'm happy to give you access - just email me your Vox profile and I'll add you as a family or friend.

Seems like a lot of sites to keep up, but I like to keep our family and friends up-to-date on the kids. Besides, I love taking pictures of the kids... and I love sharing them with people that care. So please, feel free to ask to be included in the site. Just be sure to set up a profile first so I know who I'm adding (I've added a link above).

No comments: