Kasey has had the whole week off from work. It's been nice to have him around more often, but I have a feeling that next week I'm going to pay. Alyssa is getting very used to having her hero around. Just a few minutes ago, she was crying near the door to our room... so I went to pick her up. She swatted my hand away and continued to cry. Her daddy came in, scooped her up and she stopped crying immediately. I hope she knows I don't forget things easily... and I could make her life difficult later :)
Anyhow, after school today, we took the kids to find a Christmas Tree. We went to the
same place we went to last year. We had a bit of trouble finding the perfect tree. I like the less bushy types with strong branches, Robbie likes the smaller trees and Kasey likes the trees closest to the check out.
Here are a few pictures of the venture...





Isn't my family beautiful?
No comments:
Post a Comment