I think I mentioned in a previous blog that Robbie is asking Santa for "lots and lots and lots of dinosaurs to make a dinosaur world". Robbie already has lots of dinosaurs. All types - Imaginex, dollar store, miniature, finger puppet and more! Some that are for playing with inside, some for playing outside. He even has two large dinosaur models (which he uses for diggin' up in the sandbox - after all, he is a paleontologist). He has tons of dinosaur books, drawing books, stamps and more.
I'm just now sure what there is left for Santa to bring. (Yes, he's spoiled... but he loves dinosaurs!)
I initially thought this was just one of his ideas. I was thinking it would be like his Halloween costumes where he changes his mind each time you ask and he tries each time to come up with something more unusual than the last. But I've now asked him about five to six times and he keeps answering the same thing (I think he's getting a little impatient with me for asking so much).
Santa has a tough job this year. I certainly don't envy HIM. Yep, Santa is a "he" and so I certainly feel sorry for Santa. Our little boy loves Santa and is looking forward to the fruits of his labor (being kind to his sister). Robbie doesn't take disappointment well... so good luck SANTA DAD!
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment