I also stopped by McDonalds and bought Robbie a Happy Meal . He likes to have a snack or lunch when he gets in the car and it's nice, every once in a while to give it to him. I take pride in the fact that Robbie still really has no idea what McDonalds is. I only started going there with him for the apple slices. He still only know the apple slices from there. It's possible that he knows more (he is reading after all), but he allows me my fantasy. So, whenever I get him McDonalds, I take it out of all the packaging. I also don't always give him the toy. Today I thought it was cute (see picture), so I did.
He started playing with it on the way home... my reaction was... what the #$^#??? All I could hear it say was a few odd noises, then "oh shit". Robbie played it over and over and I thought what are these people thinking? I managed to later confiscate the toy. I'm not sure what to do with it now. It's cute packaging is deceiving. I recorded it for your review (hope this works - sorry if it's dark, I had to close myself in the closet so Robbie didn't hear). Is it just me hearing this?A little update: Kasey doesn't think it sounds like anything. I think it does. Especially when I was in the car listening to it playing in the back. I'm just not sure I want this toy around. I'm fixing the link, so judge for yourself.
1 comment:
Ha ha! That's awesome. I played it a few times to see if I could hear the subliminal curse words. It made my three year old yell "stop that!" (of course, she was watching the holiday Dora the Explorer.... )
Post a Comment