Tonight we found out that our son is bilingual. He speaks Squeek with his manners. He happened to be talking to his manner that goes by the name of Seardra. Apparently Seardra looks like a mouse... but she's not a mouse. She's a manner. She also sleeps on Saturn at night (on the rings) and comes back to Earth during the day. She and the other manners (including the manner, Robbie, who is much like our Robbie) fly back and forth from Earth to Saturn in a plane. But not Planey (the plane he sees flying often during the day). Their plane is a toy plane that they take back and forth. Planey is the plane that Grandma rides. Robbie rides Planey's grandpa and Nana and Papa ride on Planey's baby.
I wish I could share more with you, but this is all I could retain in my tiny memory. Oh wait, there is one more thing... his daddy is the funniest person in the whole world (but not Saturn).
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment