I know it's not possible, but I feel like she is shrinking. Picking her up today, I felt like I was picking up a little doll. I'm not sure why I've felt like this. She hasn't been losing weight while she's been sick and she is actually getting taller (I know this because her reach is much more than it was a week ago).
She also seems to be feeling better. Of course, she isn't better because she keeps blowing her shorts off, but she doesn't seem bothered by this. And she's up to her old antics.
Kasey and I usually sit in our bedroom and watch t.v. while Robbie works at falling asleep. Alyssa is normally awake and in the room with us. Her favorite game during this time is to walk, side-step or tip toe to the door and then make a run for her brother's room. At the peak of this illness, she just layed on the floor and stared at the ceiling. I think that was one of our first big signs that she needed to see the doctor. She made no move for the door. It's nice to see her feeling better. And you can tell by the extra little pep in her run that she's happy to be back.
Now if only we could get the rest of her body to follow suit.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment