It seems like lately, blogging has come in waves. I haven't blogged in a week because I really don't have much to say. Also, Alyssa has been sick. We aren't sure what's going on with her, but she's not eating/drinking a whole lot and what she does eat comes back to us from one end or the other... not pleasant.
We took in on Wednesday when she was at her worse. How often does that actually work out? It seems when we normally go in to the doctor, by the time we get there... we're fine. Not this time. She was getting progressively worse while I was sitting in the room with her. By the time the doctor came in, she was limp in my arms. She was truly pathetic. She let them do whatever they wanted to her.
But, they don't know what's wrong with her (seems she takes after her mom). She wasn't dehydrated, it's not the flu, no pnemonia, she's not anemic, the list of things she doesn't have goes on and on. They did do a urinalysis (an interesting process with a 1 year old... just takes time and patience!), but I missed their call on the results. I'm hoping to find out tomorrow if they found anything. I don't think they did... but it seems odd to me that they didn't leave a message when I missed the call.
Anyhow, just wanted to post briefly. I guess I've been feeling guilty about not posting in a week. Oh, we did take the kids to Baby Disco on Saturday (thinking Alyssa was better) and Robbie had a great time. Somehow, Alyssa managed to sleep through the loud music. We went with Nicolas and a few of Robbie's school friends. While it was a fun experience, I think $45 for our family to dance for two hours was a little more than we plan on paying again. It was fun though!
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment