Friday, April 27, 2007

Interview with Robbie

I had to ask Robbie a few questions for his Preschool yearbook. He had a great time answering the questions, so I thought I'd take a bit further and post them so he has a record of his answers...

What is your name? Robbie
How old are you? 4 and a half
What is your favorite color? Yellow and green
What do you like to do when you are at home? Play with Alyssie and Alyssa's toys
What do you like to do when we go out? Go to the zoo
What is your favorite food? Calamari
What is your favorite restaurant? McGraths because it has my favorite calamari
What is your favorite toy? Playing with blocks
What is your favorite book? The dinosaurs books ~ all of them
What is your favorite number? four and a half
What food do you not like to eat? Tomatoes
Who do you like to play with? Thomas
Do you have a best friend? Chewy! Because I love, love, love her!
What is your favorite thing to do at the park? Play bikes but not many times
What is your favorite part of school? Eating snack and playing in the park
What is your favorite snack? String cheese
What is your favorite things to watch on tv? The Planet's Funniest Animals
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Wrestle
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Play games with you.
What is your favorite thing to do with your sister? Play Queen and the King. Nothing else but play with her and hide.
What is your favorite treat? Ice Cream
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate to make my face a mess
What is your favorite drink? Orange Juice
What thing do you most want to do? Play games
What is your favorite animal? Ostrich, cat, dog
What do you love most in the whole world? My new school
What do you want to be when you grow up? A paleontologist
What do you like most about your house? My dinosaur stuff
What do you like most about your sister? Alyssa is silly
What do you like most about yourself? Being silly
What are you really good at? I don't know.
If you could change anything in the world, what would it be? A tree stebble. A tree stebble is a type of tree. It has lots of leaves in it
Which is your favorite meal? Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner? Breakfast because it has cereal in it
What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
What is your favorite breakfast? Cereal and pancakes
What is your favorite lunch? A gaggle goose. No. Don't put that. Chicken strips
What is your favorite dinner? It's macaroni and cheese, ya
How many friends do you have? I don't know because there is a lot
How many pretend friends do you have? My friends in my dreams because those guys are my friends. They are in a wooden house. I play games with them and eat. And run with them and play tag with them. I have lots of fun with them.
Do you have a favorite cartoon character? The Wiggles!
Do you like bugs? No
If you could have any animal for a pet, which one would you want? Bird
If you could fly, where would you go? All the way to January and back. That's one of my friends. She's a girl and she's called January.
What thing would you most like to do that you haven't already done? I want to dig for bones when I'm a paleontologist.
What do you think sister will be when she grows up? A paleontologist.
What is your sister's favorite color? Pink. Because girls love pink
What is your daddy's favorite color? I don't know
What is your mommy's favorite color? I don't know
What do you think your sisters favorite thing to do is? Look for trouble

I'm not sure how many of those answers are really true or just the first things that came to mind and this moment. I think many of the answers would change by the minute. Perhaps I'll ask him again around his birthday.


No comments: