Robbie (to Alyssa); "Do you want to play The King is the Queen?"
Alyssa is sitting on top of a long box.
Robbie: "I will be the king and you will be the queen."
Robbie starts to sit on top of the box next to Alyssa.
Alyssa "Bye, Bye!"
Alyssa is now tryng to push Robbie off of the box.
Robbie (oblivious to Alyssa's intentions): "Once upon a time there was a king and a queen. The king went to get gas one day."
Robbie gets off the box briefly to get gas, Alyssa seizes the opportunity and sprawls across the entire box.
Robbie: "There wasn't enough gas to get to their chairs."
Robbie picks Alyssa off the box and moves her to the side while Alyssa's arms go straight up in the air as an effort to escape his grip.
Alyssa (in an urgent voice): "Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye!"
Robbie: "The king and the queen started to fight and the king won"
Alyssa is now crying in the corner where Robbie placed her.
Robbie: "and they lived happily ever after."
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Kayce, I think I got caught up on March news. Haven't read Feb or Jan, yet. And as always I love reading your blogs. You are so good at it :) So, I try to send you a post a couple of weeks ago - just before my baby shower on the 17th and it did not work. Hopefully this will post. The Sesame Street quilt is so beautiful. Oscar will love it. And, it's ok that Alyssa's small - she will just be petite and really cute :) Her cousin Tea is petite, too, so they will match.
Post a Comment