Today was our normal playdate with Cindy and Nicolas. In addition, we also had Devlin over (I agreed to watch him while his mom went for a much needed massage). Devlin is 14 months old so just a little older than Alyssa... but much larger than Alyssa. I couldn't believe the difference holding him over her... of course, I didn't have to worry about that much since he preferred Cindy. Poor Cindy, she barely got a bathroom break! Good thing she likes kids :)
Anyhow, I was asking Robbie after everyone left how he thought the day went. He said he really enjoyed Devlin "because he has a sail on his head like a Corythosaurus." Devlins mom likes to spike his hair down the middle... sound a bit strange, but it's really cute. I thought it was funny that it reminding Robbie of dinosaurs... he always has them on his mind!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment