Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I watched my kids just a little bit closer...

Did you know that Alyssa can stand on the very top of her toes? I guess she doesn't weigh much, but it can't be comfortable. Of course, she's willing to make sacrifices for trouble.

Did you know that Robbie memorizes his puzzles? He currently has a 200 piece puzzle and he does it right out of the box... by this I mean that he takes a piece out and places it in the puzzle (without looking at the picture). He will first do the straight pieces (I think he only does this because that's what I taught him... I've seen him do it without the edges first), then he takes random pieces out of the box and puts them where they belong in the puzzle (even if they aren't connected to anything!). That's 200 pieces that he's memorized, multiply that by all his other puzzles and there is a lot of useless information in that little head of his!

No comments: