Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Untitled

Normally I write the title of my blog first... but this time, I have no idea what I'm going to say - makes it a bit hard to have a relevant title.

I've been online for a bit now visiting (lurking) other blogs. I don't know why, but I find them addicting. Both in reading them as well as writing them. I also like to occasionally leave a comment, but I have found... after returning to them... that I have a habit of leaving behind misspellings, typos and weird grammer. I'm not sure what my deal is... and quite frankly, it's a little embarrassing. While I don't have a problem leaving them on my blog... it doesn't seem right leaving them on someone elses. Unfortunately, I can't just go in and edit a comment on someone elses blog. Ugh! To those whom I've done with to... you know who you are, I apologize. So, I leave much fewer comments now. Which is a shame, because I know I enjoy getting and giving feedback. Maybe one of these days, I can slow down enough, take the time and write as if I'm actually literate.

So, I am going to post here... a few comments on some other blogs...

Nose rings seem weird and uncomfortable (not weird - like they look weird, but weird, why do you want that there when you blow your nose?). But I think they are kind of cool in their own symbolic way. To me they symolize a certain type of self confidence, a detatchment from the mundane, and a true zest for life and owning it. I know, that's an aweful lot coming from a little ring. I know a few people that have nose rings... and I admire them. I guess that's all I'm saying. But a nose ring is SO not for me. I am hopeful I can find other ways to convey these things without having to go through the pain of having a needle forced through my nostril.

Three is a lot of kids. I had a hard time dealing with the idea of two (okay, I'm not really sure I dealt with it... it just came time for me to accept it), but I love having two kids. I am in awe of those that can handle more than two kids. Our parents were Saints. But I do believe that things happen for a reason and we are given only that in which we can handle (I'm still working this out with the whole Fibromyalgia thing). With that said, if we were to have another one (not happening - this is purely hypothetical)... I'd lose my mind... then hopefully be excited about the prosect of adding another unique personality into such a rich family. I'm excited about this prospect for my friend while also remaining scared for her :)

The Simpsons still drive me crazy. I can be on my computer in front of the t.v. and not hear a single things that's being said... until the Simpsons come on. Suddenly I get a headache. It only takes me a second to tune back into the tv and change it quickly to a less obnoxious program. Well, at least one that doesn't sound like finger nails being scratched down a black board. I'm sure the humor of the show is amusing, but I'll never know since I can't stand listening to the voices. I much prefer Family Guy if I'm going to induldge in crude and tasteless humor. I hate Simpsons so much that I couldn't even bring myself to look up their website to leave a link.

And finally, everyone should crave change in their life. I think it's healthy. The trick is to seek change without disturbing those around you that don't. Balance. It's possible, that's what I'm learning... it just requires a lot of work, effort and communication.

So, I feel like I have nothing else to say in this blog... but still no title has come to mind. So, I will go the way of art displayed in museums... and leave it to the readers.

No comments: