I'm used to people misspelling my name. It honestly doesn't bother me. But I don't get those that have to add the extra "e" at the end and make it "kaycee". I'm part of several mom's chat boards and many things bother me, such as run on sentences. I hate those people that can't use a period! But most aggravating are those that add the "e". In Private Messages or Emails where I've typed my name correctly, I'd say half the time they respond misspelling my name! They just saw it... it's on the bottom of the email they are typing. Check it out!
Just a vent. I don't mind seeing my name as "casey" or "kasey" or "cassie" or any of the other hundreds of way people have come up with. But it seems crazy to get so close, then add an "e".
Pay attention people (not you personally, just in general).
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment