Friday, January 26, 2007

It's like another Chewy

I feel like I have two Chewy's in the house. I'm constantly being tripped up by either my dog or my daughter. I have honestly stepped on her (either a foot, arm, hand or leg) at least three times today. She's small, she's mobile and she's quick! She can run now... I guess a sprint is next on her list. And when I step on her, she doesn't react... Chewy yelps and goes to crawl into a corner. Alyssa just looks up at me with her little innocent doe eyes and smiles, as if saying "I'm right her mommy"

I do think she went through a growth spurt last night. She seems to be able to reach things today that she couldn't yesterday... and many of her clothes are getting tight on her (mostly her shirts, but a few skirts actually stay up now instead of dropping to the floor each time she stands up).

I'd like to say she's a solid 6 months now in clothes... but I think I've said that at least three times on here and sadly, she still has many 3-6 month clothes that still fit. We are definitely getting our money's worth out of her clothes!

No comments: