Kasey and I have been discussing moving closer to his work. We've been talking about this for over six months. With my discomfort with our choices for Kindergarten here, we are delving a little further into the idea of moving. I'd like to be in a different school district and I think we are going to have to make some major sacrifices. Smaller house, less amenities, older house. But hopefully it would mean more time with Kasey home and more peace of mind for me. Afterall, we are talking about finding the right school for both our kids for at least the next seven years.
So we'll see what happens. But today I asked Robbie how he felt about looking at new homes. He said,"No thank you." And after a few moments he added "I like my house very much and when I grow up I will be there with you and daddy, then I will go to where the Paleontologist live."
It must be nice to have your future all figured out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment