Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Am I Crazy?

So, this year has started off a bit tight. And we said that we would revisit me working at the first of the year. I have been brainstorming ideas of jobs I could do that required little effort on my part. I know that's sad, but my ultimate goal is to get well again and I just want something that requires little effort and no stress. (FYI - for those I haven't yet shared with, in an effort to keep my more negative blogs off this one, I have started a new one just for my daily struggle with Fibromyalgia).

My first idea is to try to get a job at the health club we joined. It might get me to work out more, there is childcare there (although I'm not sure if employees can use it yet) and maybe we can get a small rebate on our membership.

That means I need to do my resume. Since I have had about three new computers since I originally did my resume, I have to reinvent it. I'm not looking forward to that.

I keep asking myself, am I crazy? I have mixed feelings about reentering the work force. First, I need to be sure that I'll still be covered by Kasey's insurance. I don't want to have to go back to work only for my income to go to paying for my insurance and childcare. I'm also not sure that I can physically do it. Unforunately, I can't find this out until I give it a try. I'd be trying for part-time... which would mean shorter shifts (about 4 hours) at night and on the weekend.

But, I don't like to be stressed about finances. I think just for that, it'll be worth going back to work. So wish me luck! I hope to have a resume out by the end of this week!

No comments: