Monday, October 23, 2006

Daddy's Likes

Kasey birthday is coming up soon - in November. His party was the topic of converstation today on the way home. Robbie first wanted to have a dinosaur party for his daddy. With all the same decorations, games and foods. While it's a bit amusing to picture Kasey's friends doing the same activities as Robbie's, I swayed him to think of something different. So he started brainstorming things his daddy liked... "Black, flowers, trees, people and white" are the five thinks he came up with. I probably would have come up with a different list, but we are going with his ideas.

As we talked more about daddy's interests, Robbie decided that a black and white party (with zebras and white guinea pigs for decorations) was the best idea. He also said we would invite people - because daddy likes them.

I'm not really sure what we are going to do for Kasey's birthday, but it makes for a great topic of discussion on the way home when you are trying to keep Robbie awake.

No comments: