I'm the worst with remembering birthdays. Add that I can't seem to get anything actually mailed and the end result is a very late birthday card or present. This holds true for my own mother. Her gift (one present that I have put together to cover not only her birthday and my dad's - but also their anniversary which has already passed) is still sitting on my table downstairs. To be quite honest, I'm doing well. Normally around this time, I'm still oblivious that their birthdays are coming up. So, obviously this package isn't going to get to California by today... so,
Happy Birthday Mom!
Hehehe... yep, a bit tacky - but I think I get points for being on time this year. Now I have one more day to get the package in the mail before I have to do the same for my dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment