The last few days Robbie (and Alyssa and myself) have all had a bit of a cold. Nights have been very hard on Kasey as Alyssa hasn't slept through the night since we've returned home. We are hoping it's just the cold and she'll be back in her routine soon.
Last night Robbie had a tough night also. He had a bad dream. From what he has told Kasey and me, there was a round thing and it was getting the people. Sound a bit like Attach of Killer Tomatoe to me! Of course, I don't think I've actually seen that movie. But that's what I envision. I apparently the round thing got daddy. It's a shame he doesn't like tomatos :)
Anyhow, I too, have been under the weather (surprise, surpise). Luckily tomorrow I have my doctor appointment. I'm hopeful they'll be able to help me, but realistic. I've been waking up naucious and unable to move well on my own lately. Luckily a little extra sleep seems to do the trick, but that gets Kasey to work late. I'm hoping for something to help me sleep since most often, these things stem from lack of sleep. I'm also anxious to get something with my back resolved. It's been hurting and pulling a bit here and there. I've refrained from doing any yard work until I find out what's wrong with my back.
It's been hard though because our yard needs some serious help. Upon my return, I found many weeds taking over, overgrown shrubs and worst, a brown lawn.
Robbie and Alyssa both have appointments this afternoon. Kasey will be taking them. I'm hoping to go too, but I've also toyed with the idea of staying home and trying to get our kitchen under control since we have to have the counters cleared by Wednesday for the builder to come in and do some fixes.
That's it from here for now. I'm hoping the Killer Tomatos don't return. He's been up since 4:30 afraid to go to sleep.
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment