This morning I had the Veggie Tale CD playing for the kids, the one Uncle Curtis made for Robbie. It's just a compilation of various silly songs. We were listening to "Oh Santa" (it's a song about a cucumber waiting for santa on Christmas Eve when he's visited by a bank robber, a viking and an IRS agent) and Robbie and I had a conversation that went something like this;
Robbie: "This song is silly"
Mom: "You are right. Larry is a very silly cucumber"
Robbie: "No, it's silly because santa doesn't knock on the door!"
Of all the silly things about the song, Santa knocking on a door was not the first thing I would have chosen as silly. Of course, Robbie is absolutely right, Santa would never knock on the door and announce himself. That's just silly!
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment