I'm currently at work trying to do two month-ends from while I was gone. It isn't going well. Servers are going down, files are corrupt and things just aren't balancing. But despite all this, I'm having a decent day. Maybe it's because I've disconnected myself from work for so long, that I just don't care. Maybe it's the little bit of time that I needed from the kids. But I think it's the people I work with. People were generally happy to see me back. That's a nice feeling. I may not really like my job, but I do like the people I work with.
That said, I'm ready to leave for the day! Of course, I'm no where near being done because the computers aren't cooperating... but I'm ready to go back to my crazy kids and my wonderful husband who is probably ready to have me back too. Hmmm... I wonder how their day is going?
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment