Monday, August 28, 2006

Crazy Girl!

Not only do I use this blog as a way of keeping family and friends up to date on the latest news from the Washington Quevedos, but I also use it as a way of documenting milestones and memories. I hope to, one day, print up the various blogs and compile them into a bit of a memory book for the kids. It's the only place I have recorded things since I haven't done any scrapbooking.

So, one of my favorite things about Alyssa is that she's a "crazy girl". We call her that all the time. She has a crazy personality and to know her is to love her. But, it's hard to document exactly why we call her a crazy girl. I am going to post a few pictures and hope that it might come across. I don't know, what do you think?

Alyssa having trouble turning off reverse.













Alyssa with her first nectarine (she ended up eating a quarter of it - that was after she had already had her cereal and squash)













Alyssa's favorite position. She loves to hang upside down. I'm toying with the idea of making her a bat for Halloween.

No comments: