Thursday, August 17, 2006

Milestones

Today was Robbie's birthday, he turned 4! And last week Alyssa turned 6 months! So, here are our current milestones:

Robbie - 4 years old
  • Reading! Writing! and loving it!
  • Drawing. He loves to draw, current favorite topic is dinosaurs, but he can occasionally be caught drawing daddy.
  • Poopin' on his own! Okay, I know a little crude for a blog... but we are proud. Not only did he get on the toilet by himself (not an easy task in itself), but he wiped himself (he even passed his dadddy's inspection!) :) Yep, I'm crude.
  • Can go underwater by himself! He did this the other day with his daddy in the pool. It seems like a simple task, but for a boy that was afraid of water, it's amazing!

Alyssa - 6 months old

  • Sitting like a pro!
  • Rocking back and forth on her hands and knees
  • Eating lots of solids - so far she's had sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, rice cereal, oatmeal, pears and apples.
  • Hanging upside down. Okay, this isn't a milestone. I'm not really sure what it is. But I think there should be record of her desire/need/obsession with being cradled so she can hang upside down.

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones that come to mind. I can't believe how time flies!

No comments: