Don't panic! I'm just moving this blog over to another provider. But I do think it's impressive that I have reached 400 blogs. That's a whole lot of nothing :) It seems like a perfect time to move on to something new.
I'm moving it over on a friend's recommendation to Wordpress. I've been mulling it over for several weeks now. I moved my Fibro site over about a week ago to test the new provider... and I think it's now time to move this one as well. I'm hoping that it will save some frustration on my end (I hate formatting issues) and it gives me more options as far as making it my own. I transferred all my blogs over to the new site (minus 1... I can't figure out why only 398 trasnferred over and I'm not sure which one didn't). Videos haven't been relinked (but most of the links were missing on this blog since my cleaning house eposide a few months back).
So, so long Blogger! Check out my new site (http://kcsblog.wordpress.com/)!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment