Just last night Kasey and I were watching the news and they had a report on kids that are injured by falling ovens. It was a little terrifying because I could picture it happening... and I would have never thought of it! Of course, the problem is, the children do. I mean, can you blame them? The oven door looks like the perfect step.I'm sure this report would not have bothered me so much if I had seen it during Robbie's toddler days... but it hit fairly close to home with Alyssa in her current state of destruction and defiance. And with Alyssa demonstrating her new talent today... I'm now in fear that she will find something equally as clever as opening the oven door to get to the top of the stove. I love that she's curious and bold enough to explore things that interest her... but I think she might be a little too curious.

No comments:
Post a Comment