Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bikini Babe!

Yesterday was a hot day here in Washington. Certainly not hot by California standards, but there is a reason that I moved to Washington and yesterday I was reminded. At approximately 85 degrees, I was uncomfortable. Yet I braved the sun and took the kids to Redmond Town Center to play in the fountains with Nicolas. Alyssa got a chance to show off one of her many bikinis. I am fairly positive as she gets older, she will not like her outie. But it's pretty irresistible when she sticks that little belly out!

We also attended a Nancy Stewart performance at the Issaquah library. The kids always enjoy her music and this one was extra special as the theme was dinosaurs. Anyone know a dinosaur lover?

Speaking of dinosaurs, there are several dinosaur events around town for any other dinosaur lovers out there. There is the Colossal Fossil exhibit at the Pacific Science Center and the one most exciting is the Walking with Dinosaurs show at the Tacoma Dome. I'm still hoping to get tickets soon.

No comments: