Friday, June 30, 2006

Tennis Pictures

Robbie warming up with one of his classmates. In case you are wondering - yes, he is considerably shorter than she is. I'm guessing she's on the higher end of the age group for this class. She has also played tennis before, where the description of this class was an introduction to tennis for beginners. I believe she will be moving up to the next class. Robbie held his own though and wasn't intimidated at all. Look at him skip around those... um, round, raised things. Go Robbie!


Robbie playing like a pro! I believe this was his backhand. He's probably not really sure either. Important part here is that the ball is going to connect with the racket. Yeah Robbie!

Here he is with his coach. Earlier I had just told Robbie that we don't drag our racket on the ground... thanks a lot coach! Robbie did really well with this although he was a bit slower than the other kids. I like to think that's because his legs are at least six inches shorter than the rest of them. But it's not a race, right?


Look at that technique! Well, actually, I don't really know if it's good or not. But he looks good! He matches anyway. Black and yellow uniform, black shoes, black and yellow tennis racket... and if the ball was in the picture, that would match too!

No comments: