I had forgotten that we took pictures on Saturday... beach coming, dinosaur digging and generally just having a great time.First, is a picture of Alyssa sunning. No, we weren't teasing her by balancing her toy on her face. She did that herself and kept it there for at least a minute. She's a bit silly. She also did this with her binky. She has this "game" where she'll take the binky from us, suck on it for a bit, then launch it as far as she can. However, the other night while I was trying to put her to sleep, she put a new spin on the "game". I gave her the binky and she proceeded to suck on it for a bit, then she launched it... and it landed square on her forehead. Rather than moving her head to get it off... she just layed there looking at it for what seemed like several minutes. Finally she turned her head, it fell off, and she giggled at me. She's got a very strange sense of humor.


Pictures 2 & 3 - Kasey, "Dinosaur Hunter". Robbie, mocking his daddy as the "Dinosaur Hunter".
Got to eat dinner now, so I'll share more pictures later as there are so many fun ones to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment