Yep, Alyssa is on the floor with her brother right now watching t.v. and while Robbie wasn't looking, she made a break for his train set. She didn't get too far, but she did manage to roll herself over for the first time.
Currently she is on her back complaining that I turned her back over and put her back where she started. We'll see how quickly she can repeat the bold move. Meanwhile, her brother is oblivious to her attempts at sabotage as he's entranced with the t.v.
My feeling is I'm not ready for any rolling. So I'm hoping it was just beginner's luck. She's still over there complaining, so if she has anything to do about it, it'll only be the beginning. Note to Kasey: Don't take your eyes off her! She's a sneaky one!
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's my girl!!!
-Dad-
Post a Comment