Hahaha! So, this is funny. Now that I can finally revisit my archived blogs, I went back to read my first blog. It seemed list such a long time ago - and really, it was just over a year ago. If you can't follow the archive link, here it is (I hope) http://kcs-blog.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_kcs-blog_archive.html
What's funny is, I don't really do the blog at work a whole lot. I think I may have done four or five blogs since then. I just haven't really had an appropriate topic to discuss. I'm just not in the frame of mind right now and it's probably not right to talk about how I don't ever want to dial in and work, least of all, write a blog for them. The credit union has been great to me and it's a great place to work, I just think I'm done. I'm tired. My body is tired and I need a break. Of course, the current break I'm having to take wasn't really what I had in mind.
Heaven... what was I thinking? I bigger house, day care two days a week? Somehow, important information was not disclosed, such as chronic illnesses from carriers at school causing a pregnancy to bring the daycare to a quick end and the large house is now a huge prison that is imposible to clean with two children shackled to me while I'm trying to dial in to get the measly 20 hours that my boss is already unsatisfied with. Maybe I just have a misunderstanding of what heaven is!
Anyhow, I'm happy to be out of our small house and to now be carrying on with my fulfilling life in our new home.
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment