Sunday, June 11, 2006

4 Months!

It's obviously been a while since I have posted... because I thougth of another thing to share...

Alyssa is 4 months old today!

Here are her milestones so far...
  • Cutest baby girl ever
  • Laughing and giggling - mostly at the cutest big brother ever
  • Turning to our side - really the only purpose so far is so that the pee does down the side of the diaper where there is no absorbancy. This ensures a new outfit.
  • Tummy time master - hasn't really spent a lot of time pushing her head off the ground for long periods of time as she's too busy scooting toward her big brother. This is no joke. She goes approximately 12 inches per 5 minutes.
  • Sucking our thumb - not really used to sooth ourselves, used more for painting slobber on mommy and daddy. She's an artist at a very early age.
  • Playing peek-a-boo. She likes to play coy when people talk to her. She has her own version of peek-a-boo that gets them every time!

She's growing much too fast. She has her 4 month check up in a week and a half. I'm sure she weighs more than Robbie did at 9 months. She's actually following clothing sizes... whereas Robbie felt the need to stay in a size for a good 6 months before either moving on or mom got sick of seeing the same thing.

Another few months and she may be bigger than Robbie... at least she will be in motivation I'm sure.

No comments: