Not only am I seven plus months pregnant, but we have already had two days where it snowed! There's nothing I dread more than snow. When we initially moved to Washington, I never considered that it would snow. Granted, we don't get a lot of snow. But with snow comes ice... and when there's ice, there are crazy drivers. I hate going out when there is snow.
It snowed last night. Not quite an inch, just enough to be a hinderance. Each night this week it will be dipping down into freezing and a few of those nights it is execpted to rain. Not a good combination. I just hope that if it's going to snow, it's a little bit at a time so we don't get the build up we did at the old house. The mixture of ice and snow made great fun for Robbie, but headaches as far as getting to work.
I will be going into work quite a bit this month as I prepare to have the baby. Since there isn't anyone to cover me while I am gone, I need to do as much as possible ahead of time so that I only have to work a few hours a week when the baby gets here.
By the way, I am getting really tired of wiping up pee off the toilet... I am starting to look forward to having a girl.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment