Monday, November 28, 2005

Turkey Placemats

Okay, so I'm over this morning's events and I'm working on getting back into our routine.

My parent's visited for Thanksgiving and over the weekend. I realize now, that when we have visitors, we take very little pictures. I have a few pictures from Thanksgiving, but most of them involve Robbie and they didn't come out real great. But I did want to share his placements.

He goes to Cindy's house every Tuesday and apparently last week, they made placemats for everyone to use at Thanksgiving. It was a nice surprise and he was excited. He even set the table for us! I love the placemats. They were definately one of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving.

It was also nice that everyone shared in making the Thanksgiving feast. It made for a relaxing day (at least for me).

Now on to the countdown to Christmas. I have already discussed with Kasey about going to a restaurant on Christmas Day. I'm just not sure I can do another meal - my belly was in the way this time, I can only imagine what it will be like in another month!

No comments: