Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm tired

I feel like I'm always complaining about being tired. I am really having to push myself to do anything now. I'm physically and emotionally tired. I think some of it has to do with the sporadic contractions I've been having... but most of it feels like Fibromyalgia. If it is, I need to push past it. But it is getting harder and harder to tell the difference between the Fibromyalgia symptoms and the pregnancy ones. I think much of the trouble I have had with the pregnancy so far has been because I can't tell the difference and so I do things when I probably shouldn't.

I have been taking it easier. Kasey has been helping a lot. I try not to move or lift things... which, when I get bored is really hard for me to do. I think moving things around is one of my favorite pastimes. I like change and change helps me feel like I'm not stuck in a rut.

Anyhow, when it's during the week and I have Robbie home with me, he gets bored. I try to keep him occupied with tasks that don't involve a lot of participation from me... but he can only do that for so long. He doesn't want to go outside to ride his bicycle right now even though it's clear out. He says it's too cold... and it might be, but he needs to get out a little. I just don't have the energy to take him more than ten feet from our front door.

Complain, complain, complain. I really hate it when I get like this. I'm tired of being tired.

No comments: