Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's almost over

He's finally asleep. He was really tired, so he fell asleep around 7:45. Yeah me!

We had a great day. We got a lot done for Kasey's birthday on Saturday. Robbie did LOTS of puzzles as usual. I even got him outside for a little bit. He still has a thing about airplanes overhead, so his tricycle ride was short lived since trying to ride it in the garage wasn't so successful. Riding between the boxes proved to be a little too challenging for him.

I even got a few more things listed on Craig's List. If all goes well, I'll earn enough money for us to eat this weekend :) The great thing about Craig's list is that we've been furnishing our house for fairly inexpensively. It's nice to have a shelf for Robbie's toys, a desk for my sewing room, even a cradle for the new baby (we're hoping this one will sleep somewhere other than our bed).

I didn't get a whole lot of work done though... so lucky me, I get to do it now. But at least I survived the day. Hopefully I will be okay tomorrow.

No comments: