This blog will be quick because Robbie is shivering on the couch with a high fever... but I had to hurry and type this out before I forgot.
Last night I was talking to my mom... and it's a little joke between Kasey and I that this baby will probably not have a name because we can't seem to agree. Well, my mom suggested getting ideas from Robbie. With all the off-the-wall ideas he came up for his costume, I have been very leary of asking him. Well, today I did...
First he said we should name his baby sister Robbie. But when I explained to him how hard it would be to have two Robbie's in the house, he quickly changed his mind. Instead, he wants to name her "Buzzbeebop".
I thought he was just making up sounds, but he repeated it over and over until I pronounced it correctly. So, there you have it mom... Robbie's little sister - "Buzzbeebop"
Friday, November 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment