Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Today is my marathon

Well, it seems like it is. Today I have Robbie the entire day all by myself. He woke up around 6:30 this morning and it's been non-stop ever since (it's only 10 now). But it's going to be a fun day. We have plans!

I just finished posting a blog for work. They have been encouraging us to post blogs more often, but I just haven't had much to say. Want to read it? Here it is... http://veritycu.blogspot.com/2005/11/getting-out-from-under-stigma.html

After my meeting with Wendy yesterday, I couldn't help but feel a little bit frustrated about my job. There are many things happening within the real estate and mortgage industry that are bordering on immoral. And really, I can't stand when people don't play fair.

Anyhow, Robbie and I are off to start our busy day. Hope I'm still able to move this evening... and I really hope Kasey enjoys his birthday concert tonight. I mean that, not being sarcastic this time, he really deserves some time away... and I know that spending it with Shawn is a nice break from his normal routine.

No comments: