Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's been a long day... and it still isn't over

Today I am having a hard time. I just don't have any energy. I get tired just sitting at my computer trying to work. Even when Robbie allows me to work, I can only sit in the chair for twenty minutes at a time. So it's a slow process.

It's also almost 5:00 and Robbie still has yet to get a fever. I'd like to think the fevers are past us now, but since he was without a fever on Monday, then had another on Tuesday, it's hard to tell. Maybe now it's the every-other-day-only-in-the-evening recurring fever.

I'm hoping we hear from the doctor tomorrow about his blood work. Of course, that's probably asking for a lot to hear in just two days... but I'd like to get all our doctor appointments scheduled. I have to take a glucose test in the next few weeks, do another ultra sound to check the fluid level and placenta and then there is the appointment for Robbie to see a specialist to check for any immune disorders. Thankfully, my parents will be here in a few weeks and they can help out a bit.

I guess I'll cut this blog short as I'm having trouble sitting up... and I have a Robbie climbing on me asking me to hold him. He also wants to type something to his daddy... so I'll put him on...

nhvnhvvvvvvvhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhvjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkbbkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjgvjvhvvvofovi
(according to Robbie that says "push to daddy's work" - not sure what that means, but there you have it. I think he thinks we are sending him an email. Oh well, what he doesn't know, won't hurt him)

No comments: