Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Getting Ready for the Holidays - on empty


Robbie is really excited about Christmas this year. He is excited about all the decorations on the houses and in the stores, he's excited about building snowmen, he's excited about cookies! I want to give him a special Christmas this year since it's in our new house and it's the last one he doesn't have to share with a little sister... but I have no energy. He's running circles around me and it takes all I have not to get dizzy!

Thank you, Jeanne, for sending him the advent calendar. He is really enjoying it ~ and he's looking forward to making the cookie recipe on the back of it. I have yet to get our advent calendar (the one I grew up with) out. I figure I have a few more days before it's too late. I am slowly getting things out and decorated, I just don't think I'm moving in "Wiggle Time" like Robbie would prefer. Most of it happens at night while he's sleeping so I can do it at my own pace.

Anyhow, he's been enjoying winter and the Holidays. Here are a few pictures of his first snowman of the season... it's a momma (note the glasses) - there wasn't enough snow to make a Robbie and daddy... but he has plans!

No comments: