Thursday, September 14, 2006

Our First Week

Today concluded our first week of pre-school... and I speak for all of us when I say we're pooped! Robbie is alseep on the rocker next to me. Kasey and I haven't been getting sleep with the combination of Chewy's late night coughing, Alyssa's teething and my general restlessness. I think the only one that seems to be doing just fine is Alyssa. As I type this she is tormenting Chewy. Chewy finds a comfy place to curl up and Alyssa interrupts her by pulling on her tail or swatting at her ears.

Robbie LOVES school! And he's making lots of friends... as are Kasey and me. Kasey worked his first day in Robbie's class. He was in the "cat" room and when I left the majority of the kids had chosen his room :) But Kasey survived and Robbie was thrilled to have him there.

Academics at the school aren't going to really challenge Robbie... so Kasey and I will do our best to supplement, but socially, this is going to be a great placement for Robbie and prepare him for Kindergarten next year! I can't believe what a big boy he is!

Here are some pictures of his first week at school. I am the class photographer, so I should have lots of pictures to share throughout the year. Funny, the pictures make it look like there aren't any other kids! But he has a total of 17 kids in his class. Mrs. Judy (in picture #2) is the teacher.

No comments: