Sunday, September 24, 2006

A day of too much

Warning - this post might be a bit crude...

Today, (it's only 10:30) has started off with way too many bodily fluids. This morning, Robbie had an "accident" while "sitting" on the toilet and sprayed our bathroom with his essence. I couldn't deal with it as I've had a bit too much marking of territory for the week. I had to call Kasey in.

Just a few minutes ago, Alyssa decided I needed my fair share and she vomitted on me. It wasn't full vomit - it was more like spit-up with the aroma of vomit. Pleasant.

Already, I'm wanting to crawl back into bed. Can I start over? Although, I'm afraid to start over... what if I have to go through that again? I'd love a day where I don't see any bodily fluids anywhere except where they belong.

No comments: