Thursday, July 06, 2006

Oops! Sorry little guy!

Robbie has a love, hate relationship with critters. He has a facination with bugs - although they need to keep their distance. He has no intention, inclination or need to touch them. However, he does take care of them.

This morning, as we were waving goodbye to Grandma as she left for school, we watched the ants marching. It was a close call, as Robbie pointed out, because Uncle Curtis almost squished his ant friends (not to be confused with his "walking" aunts). As we were going into the house, he was looking down at each step saying:

"oops, sorry little guy, that was your home"

"oops, I'm sorry, I almost stepped on you"

"oops, be careful little guy"

I try not to look down and just hope he's not watching me. I'm certainly not going to start apologizing to all the creatures that land under my feet. I may have problems with those that invade my bubble, and that's just a good example of what happens when they do. They get squashed :)

No comments: