Yesterday my mom got to see Robbie's swim lesson. He only has one more week. I was looking forward to showing off my little fish. We had been talking about the mermaids and such that were under the water each time he went under. Well, it wasn't to be. I'm not sure what took place in the pool yesterday, but there was a lot of talking between he and the instructor. Actually, I take that back, there was a lot of talking on Robbie's part. I'm not even sure he touched his lips to the water to blow bubbles. It was a bit disappointing.
Robbie, on the other hand, felt it was a great lesson. In the showers, when I went to pick him up, his teacher said they made a deal. He is going to go under the water today. All I thought was... sucker! I'm sure that's what Robbie thought too. I mean, maybe he will go under today and maybe he won't... but what's important to him is he won. I mean, he is my son and I know how he thinks. Because I think the same way. It's a victory. 1 Point Robbie! No points teacher.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment