Robbie's Favorite Part of the Day:
"When I was swimming and I kicked my leg and it went spash and I didn't have to worry"
Today was Robbie's first swim lesson. When we were pulling into the parking lot, he was talking to me about sinking. I told him that wouldn't happed, but also reminded him that he knew how to float on his back should he feel something like that might happen. Anyhow, he had a great time and he seemed to have even made a new friend or two. He's looking forward to his lesson tomorrow as well. Yipee! I'm glad he had a good time, I certainly didn't expect it to make it to the favorite part of his day.
My Favorite Part of the Day:
Robbie was very inquisitive today. We were in Olive Garden having lunch after tennis. He was asking Nana about the decorative plates on the walls. "Do plates live on walls?"
My Other Favorite Part of the Day:
On our way to swimming, Robbie was asking Nana if Papa had friends. She said that Robbie was his friend, and she named his cousins, and Robbie chimed in with Grandma Tita. This moved us into a discussion of Robbie's great grandparents. We talked about how he has two great grandmothers and a great grandfather. He again chimed in and said he he had aunts.
Momma: "Yes, you do. You have lots and lots of aunts"
Robbie: "No, (giggling) not the crawling ones, the walking ones" (or something to that effect)
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment